Covid – 19 Bicycle Cafe Shop Protocol Update January 28 2021
With the Province of BC introducing Phase 2 which includes opening retail spaces we are going to reopened the retail shop with limitations.
- The Retail shop will be open to the public with a limit of 4 customers (only 2 per group maximum) in the store at a time. This space is limited so to provide enough distance between persons we need to keep it to a minimum. We will still gladly meet you out front of the shop at the table and try our best to get you what you need in a safe sterile manner.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry to the shop and minimize touching product as much as possible. We will be cleaning high contact areas often all day.
- If you are feeling sick or unwell please don’t come to the shop. Stay home, stay safe.
- Bicycle Service side remains closed to the public and will continue to be by appointment only. Call ahead and book at 250-828-2453, drop your bike off in the rack outside the repair shop in the rack, check in with the staff and we will sanitize your bike before bringing it inside and after we are done with it in minimize contact with surfaces.
- We will be updating and changing these practices as necessary. This is a difficult time for everyone and we want to keep people safe on their bicycles but not at the expense of safety and our wonderful community. Lots of Love from the Cafe Crew.
- Feel Free to reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at 250-828-2453